Sunday, June 24, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #205, June 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 26:
The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter, Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews, Moonshadow by Thea Harrison, Spellbinder by Thea Harrison, Now You See Her by  Lisa Leighton and Laura Stropki, Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa, Wild Blue Wonder by Carlie Sorosiak, 99 Lies by Rachel Vincent

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 5. Check.

Yeah, this week is a bit longer then I've been trying for, but there's some really amazing books that I just have to read!

Week 25:
Swamp Bones by Kathy Reichs, Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs, Bones on Ice by Kathy Reichs, Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs, Night's Honor by Thea Harrison, Midnight's Kiss by Thea Harrison, Dragos Goes to Washington by Thea Harrison, Pia Does Hollywood by Thea Harrison, Shadow's End by Thea Harrison, Liam Takes Manhattan by Thea Harrison, Dragos Meets Stinkypot by Thea Harrison, The Chosen by Thea Harrison, Planet Dragos by Thea Harrison, #MurderTrending by Gretchen McNeil

vs.

Night's Honor by Thea Harrison, Midnight's Kiss by Thea Harrison, Dragos Goes to Washington by Thea Harrison, Pia Does Hollywood by Thea Harrison, Shadow's End by Thea Harrison, Liam Takes Manhattan by Thea Harrison, Dragos Meets Stinkypot by Thea Harrison, The Chosen by Thea Harrison, Planet Dragos by Thea Harrison, #MurderTrending by Gretchen McNeil, Joshua II by T.G. Ayer, Swamp Bones by Kathy Reichs, Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs, Bones on Ice by Kathy Reichs, Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs, Sex and the Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister, Find You in the Dark by Nathan Ripley, Fury by Rachel Vincent, A Thousand Beginnings and Endings Anthology

Yeah, all that I wanted to read, I did, and more! Really fantastic week and I enjoyed them all! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!