Friday, June 29, 2018

We Have the Cover of The Arcana Chronicles #6!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover and title of the final book in the Arcana Chronicles, From the Grave by Kresley Cole!




Yeah, this book fits the theme of the covers of the series very well, and I love the look of the lava in the pit or something! So creepy! Can't wait to read it! We don't have a synopsis as of yet, and only a pub date of March 2019, but yeah, really excited for this book, it looks so great, and this series is so great, and I can't wait to see how it's going to end! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!