Sunday, June 10, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #203, June 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 24:
Bones are Forever by Kathy Reichs, Bones in her Pocket by Kathy Reichs, Bones of the Lost by Kathy Reichs, Origins by Taran Matharu, A Fine Welcoming by Taran Matharu, The Novice by Taran Matharu, A Flicker in the Clarity by Amy McNamara, Serpent's Heart by Thea Harrison

Tour Books: NA

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 7. Check.

So this is a pretty decent week, most of these aren't full length novels, so yeah, I think this will be a pretty easy, nice week with some really great books! Can't wait to read them!

Week 23:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Flash and Bones by Kathy Reichs, Shock by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Virals by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Seizure by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Shift by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Code by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Swipe by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Exposure by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Terminal by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs, Spike by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs

Yeah, since it was a free week, I could read whatever and however much I wanted to read, so yeah, couldn't go wrong, and I enjoyed this week! What about you guys? Happyr eading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!