Saturday, October 12, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge 2nd October Sign Up

So I've picked the date for my 2nd reading challenge. I'm going to start on October 13th at around 7 or 8, depending, and then read until the same time on the 14th. I can't wait!

Same goal as always, between 6 to 8 books. And the books that I want to read are Eliza and her Monsters, We Set the Dark on Fire, The Rules for Vanishing, As She Ascends, The Gilded Wolves, The Wicked Deep, Crier's War, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Dare You to Lie, The Gallery of Unfinished Girls, Bombshell, This Darkness Mine, Gem & Dixie, Verify, The Rest Falls Away.

Still some more of the same books, bah. But I want to read all of them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!