Sunday, October 27, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #275, October 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 44:
Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland, Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak, Z by Larissa Ione, Razr by Larissa Ione, Hawkyn by Larissa Ione, Her Guardian Angel by Larissa Ione, Dining With Angels by Larissa Ione, Cipher by Larissa Ione, Reaper by Larissa Ione

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 8. Check.

Ok, this week is unbalanced, but since I've already read most of these already, well, it gives me room to read more books that I'd previously planned on, so I'm happy with that!

Week 43: Nothing Planned

vs.

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione, Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione, Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione, Sin Undone by Larissa Ione, Overkill by Larissa Ione, Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione, Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione, Shattered Bonds by Faith Hunter, Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione,  Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium by Larissa Ione, Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione, Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione, Oh, Christmas Hells, Oh Christmas Hells by Larissa Ione, O Come, All Ye Horsemen (And Angels) by Larissa Ione, Reaver by Larissa Ione, Azagoth by Larissa Ione, Revenant by Larissa Ione, Revenant Epilogue by Larissa Ione, Into Eternity by Larissa Ione, Hades by Larissa Ione, Base Instincts by Larissa Ione

Yeah, this was a free week, and I read 13 full length books and some short stories and novellas, so I'm happy with it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!