Sunday, October 6, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #272, October 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
Black River Falls by Jeff Hirsch, The Body in the Garden by Katharine Schellman, A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo, The Eleventh Metal by Brandon Sanderson, The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin, The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey, The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch, Our Year in Love and Parties by Karen Hattrup, Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

Ok, this is slightly longer than I wanted, but yeah, there's some really great books and I can't wait to read them!

Week 40:
All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell, As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows, When She Reigns by Jodi Meadows, The Athena Protocol by Shamim Sarif, The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams, Be Not Far from Me by Mindy McGinnis, The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones, Clique Bait by Ann Valett, There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, 9 Days and 9 Nights by Katie Cotugno

vs.

Before Now by Norah Olsen, Autoboyography by Christina Lauren, Be Not Far From Me by Mindy McGinnis, All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell, The Athena Protocol by Shamim Sarif, Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes, Problem Child by Victoria Helen Stone, Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong, Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong, The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo, Clique Bait by Ann Valett, Spellhacker by M.K. England, The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, 9 Days and 9 Nights by Katie Cotugno

Yeah, I read all but 4 of what I wanted, and then I read plenty that I didn't plan on, so yeah, I'm happy with this week! I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!