Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #3, June 26th-June

In My Mailbox is a meme started by The Story Siren that I'm doing monthy, but looking at this post, am going to move to weekly, it'll just be easier.

For Review:
Death Whispers
Witch Song
This Business of Children

From the Library:
Oh My Goth
Plague

*not a book*
Breakthrough recorded by Colbie Caillat

Bought from Library Sale:
Dead After Dark
Lover Beware
Lover Revealed
Promises in the Dark
Heart-Shaped Box
The Masquerade
Chains of Ice
Finding the Lost
Kiss them Goodbye

Bought:
(I wanted to spend my birthday money, that I got last month) on books, but my parents have stalled. I will get 5 books, hopefully on the 13th, I REALLY WANT TO READ STARCROSSED! The bit that's offered on the publisher's site for reading is 5 chapters, ends on pg 99. But the worst part? IT ENDS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE!! WHAT'S THE END OF THE SENTENCE???? See, that's why I need to get it!)

Won:
Die for Me (Thank you, Books for Company!)
The Katyn Order (Goodreads)
Supernova (Thank you, Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me and C. L. Parker!)

From NetGalley:
Cinder and Ella
Lost in Dreams
Misfit
The Poisoned House
Deviant
Ciao
In Trouble
Ultraviolet
Two Moon Princess
Ashfall
The Book of Lies
Frost
Queens of All the World
Spellbound
The Twisted Thread
The Beginning Of After
Ashes
Notorious
Heart of Evil
Sacred Evil
The Evil Inside
Before Cain Strikes
In Seconds
Count Down to Love
Liar's Kiss
The Chair
Frame Up
In Their Blood
Shrouded in Silence
Thunder of Heaven
The Ambition
Feast
One Man, One Murder
The Glitter Scene
Nick of Time
The Constantine Codex
Darkness Falling
Where Demons Fear to Tread
Ashes of Angels
Unearthed
Guilty as Sin
Beg for Mercy
Dark Awakening
The Lost 
The Dark Enquiry
The "What If" Guy


Yeah, I kinda went on a NetGalley request spree. It was fun!

5 comments:

  1. You've got a great selection of books this week!

    I hope you enjoy them :)

    Netgalley is great isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now to get the 5 that I really, realy, really want :)
    And I most definetly will hehe :)
    It is, and I only just passed the 3 months for blogging, so now almost all of my requests are getting approved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! NetGalley is so wonderful. I especially want to read Frost and Spellbound.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! You're gonna read ALL those books? You got tons! all great titles too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep :) I want to read them, and I'll read all of them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!