Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 8 Review: Bad Attitude

From Goodreads:
BAD agent Sydney Westbrook must find the perfect sniper for a risky counter-terrorism mission. J.D. Steele, a military sniper whose attitude problem landed him in prison, seems a good candidate. But as they're dragged into a secret world of freelance killers, Sydney begins to discover the man of honor and passion beneath Steele's arrogant façade. It's a man even Steele didn't know he could be -- and a man whose mission will risk the life of the only woman he's ever loved...

My Review:
Oh, this was such an fantastic book! From the bad guys, and how they work out, to the characters, and how funny they could be, to yeah, the idea behind the book, take a guy from prison, and use him as bait to take down the bad guy!

I loved rereading this book, because it's been forever since I read it, since before 2011, at least, since hat's when I started using Goodreads. And it was just hilarious, like his pick up lines, he's been in prison since he shot at the guy who's bad orders, that he wasn't supposed to do, got his friend killed, and then the guy was going to blame his friend, so why shouldn't he shoot him? And yeah, those lines were just so bad!

I loved Jack, and his dog, and how paranoid he was, and how much truth that there was in that, because yeah, he did know more then the average citizen, working for those that cause the paranoia! And yeah, Jack was just so freaking funny, and I wish we'd gotten to say goodbye to him and his dog, because we didn't get a chance to, and he's not in future books, which is a shame, because he was awesome!

I loved how the shooter that they were looking for, turned out to be his sister, though he thought it was his dad for a bit, because of the name. And that her hits were of people who actually should've been assassinated, that was pretty good.

Oh, and I loved his proposal, and how he went about that, because that was just really good! I mean, the doorbells, and how she had to go to the door so many times, that was just really great, and yeah, that was a sweet, wonderful ending!

I loved this book, can't wait to reread more of this series!

Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: B.A.D. Agency #1
Read: February 20th, 2014
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! Love Sherrilyn Kenyon's Books! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2014 Book!
Publisher: Pocket Books
Published: July 1st 2006
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!