Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #41

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Shadows, Team Human, Body Movers, 2 Bodies for the Price of 1, 3 Men and and a Body, 4 Bodies and a Funeral, 5 Bodies to Die For, 6 Killer Bodies, In The Arms of Stone Angels, Indigo Awakening, Defiance, The Dark Lady, Dark Eden, Guardian, Hanging by a Thread, Precious Bones, Wicked Kiss, Wolf Pact and Gates of Paradise, Mila 2.0, Strands of Bronze and Gold, Henry Franks, Mind Games, The Host, Timekeeper, The Essence, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for Dualed, Kissing in America, Killer Instinct and Killer Within, Radiant and Boundless, Tempted, Succubus Dreams, Succubus Heat, Succubus Shadow, Succubus Revealed, Succubus on Top, Succubus Blues, Sever, Asunder, Rising Calm, Harbinger, Duke Most Wanted, The Duke Next Door, Desperately Seeking a Duke, Destroy Me and Unravel Me, Living Violet, Burning Emerald, Fading Amber, Circle of Lies, Chosen Ones, Naked as We Came, Arson, Wildcat Fireflies, Meridian, Neverfall and Everbound, Dangerous Boy, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for The Memory Key, Silent in the Grave, Silent in the Sanctuary, Silent on the Moor, The Dark Enquiry, Dark Road to Darjeeling, Debris Dreams, Blood Rights, Pretty Little Liars, Perfect Cover and Killer Spirit, Flutter, Enshadowed, Seizure, How to Save a Life, Balthazar, The Locket, The Fox Inheritance, For Darkness Shows the Stars, Heaven, A Fractured Light, Passing Strange, Break My Heart 1,000 Times, Aubrey's Guide to Witchcraft, The Traitor's Smile, Enthralled, Infraction, Breaking Dawn, Undeadly, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for Beautiful Redemption, Making Pretty, The Dark Light, Shadowland, Ninth Key, Reunion, The Darkest Hour, Haunted, Twilight, Bitter End, Project 17, She Loves You, She Loves You Not, Past Perfect, Dark Souls, A Kiss for Emily, You Suck, Hand of Fate, Playing Hurt, The Opposite of Hallelujah, Hidden, The Treachery of Beautiful Things, Ice, We Were Liars, Dark Companion, The Last Princess, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for The Sixth Precept, Breathe, Betrayal, Envy, The Friday Society, so I have 5 of 25 reviews written!

And this week, I want to review the rest of February 2013, December 2012, and January 2013! And Week 22 and tour reviews! Because after this week, I will only have the current week to review!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!