Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Write on Review-a-Thon May Sign Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
So the May review-a-thon, hosted by The Book Vixen, and yeah, I'm signing up, I have the reviews from page 12 to 15 left to write, and page 12 is almost done, so that's around 200 reviews left. And I want to have all of them done by the 24th, my birthday! Yeah, I just need to write more reviews!

Review-a-Thon Details:

-Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
-This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
-To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
-Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post. The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on Saturday, May 23rd.
-On Friday, get working on those reviews!
-There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on Monday, May 25th.

Since it's another 3 day event, my goal is 30 reviews, 10 a day. Which means that I really hope that I get at least 10 a day, and then write more! Like, I wrote 30 reviews yesterday. So I want up to those levels, maybe more! So what about you guys? Happy reading and reviewing! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for joining me again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting it! I have so many reviews left, but I'm pretty close to finishing!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of reviews. But it sounds like you're making great progress!

    Happy Birthday! My birthday was ten days ago. Yay for May birthdays!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I used to have over a 1000 reviews to write, now it's down to under 200! And I need to get them done by the end of my birthday, the 24th. And Happy belated birthday! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading and reviewing!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!