Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #40

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Shades of Earth, The Immortal Heights, November Surprise, Binding Arbitration, Forbidden, Mysteria, Mysteria Lane, Social Suicide, Truth, Warped, Black Heart, Shift, Shine, Catching Jordan, Blood, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for Foxfire, Other, Bloodborn, Pivot Point, Bared to Him, With This Collar, Flirting With Maybe, This Is What Happy Looks Like, The Game, Shut Out, Shut Out, Waking Up Married, Sworn to Raise, Forever, Linger, Shiver, The Raven Boys, Paper Valentine, Cursed, Fate War: Alliance, Fragments, Isolation and Partials, Ever Never After, Once Every Never, Hysteria, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for A Court of Roses and Thorns, The Wrath and the Dawn, The Wicked City, Starling, Overprotected, Inescapable, Intuition, Indebted, Incendiary, The Closer You Come, 172 Hours on the Moon, Grim, Darke, The City's Son, Beyond, Dark Victory, Dark Vengeance, Dark Inside, Bad Taste in Boys, Bad Hair Day, Ascendant, She Went All the Way, Huntress, Ash, Whispers in the Woods, Stormdancer, Carnival of Souls, Ten, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

And this week, I want to review the rest of October 2012, March 2013, November 2012, February 2013, December 2012 and January 2013, basically, actually every else! Because my goal was to have everything from that time reviewed by my birthday. Which is next Sunday, the next time this posts. So hopefully I can finish these all up by then! What about you guys? Happy reading and reviewing!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!