Saturday, October 21, 2017

10,000th Post!!!!

Wow. Since March 2011, I've now done 10000 posts. There's about 180 draft posts, and just under 400 scheduled posts, but this is the 10000th post to actually be posted. So that's something of an accomplishment!

So yeah, just wanted to say that now, before I go to sleep, since when I wake up, my review posts will be up! And the reviews are written! So if I hadn't done it now, it would've been the first review post. And I like the thought of doing a special post, just to mark the occasion.

Ok, I'm done rambling now! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's a huge accomplishment :)
    I'm glad you're so dedicated to your blog :)
    Here's to making it to 100,000 :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy with it! Though I kinda dread the amount of work it would take to get to 100,000 posts! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's very impressive! You must spend a lot of time every day working on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And it's more like I watch a lot of tv, so I have plenty of time to work on the blog while watching :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!