Sunday, October 29, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #171, October 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 44:
An English Bride in Scotland by Lynsay Sands, To Marry a Scottish Laird by Lynsay Sands, The Highlander Takes a Bride by Lynsay Sands, Falling for the Highlander by Lynsay Sands, Surrender to the Highlander by Lynsay Sands, Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland, Immortal Bound by T.G. Ayer, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 5. Check.

OK, this is a pretty balanced week! A good number of new books, but they're part of series where I have a later book as an ARC, so bonus!

Week 43:
Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking, A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole, Everless by Sara Holland, The Final Six by Alexandra Monir, The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston, Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson, The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross, Tess of the Road by Tess Hartman, A Treacherous Curse by Deanna Raybourn

vs.

A Treacherous Curse by Danna Raybourn, Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole, Mobster's Baby by Nicole Fox, Sworn to Restoration by Terah Edun, Trip's Baby by Nicole Fox, Leopard's Blood by Christine Feehan

So not quite as much as I wanted to read, but still a good deal! So I'm pretty happy with that, and I can't wait to see how I do next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!