Sunday, October 22, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #170, October 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 43:
Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking, A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole, Everless by Sara Holland, The Final Six by Alexandra Monir, The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston, Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson, The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross, Tess of the Road by Tess Hartman, A Treacherous Curse by Deanna Raybourn

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: 8. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

So yeah, this is a pretty awesome week of books, all ARC's, so yeah, I'm happy with it, and I can't wait to read these amazing books!

Week 42:
Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade by Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Haunted Soldier by Diana Gabaldon, The Custom of the Army by Diana Gabaldon, The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon, A Plague of Zombies by Diana Gabaldon, Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley, Siege of Shadows by Sarah Raughley, House of Furies by Madeleine Roux, Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione

vs.

Knocked Up By Her Best Friend's Dad by Hazel Gower, House of Furies by Madeleine Roux, Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione, A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Our Broken Pieces by Sarah White, If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson, Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley, Siege of Shadows by Sarah Raughley, Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster, Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker, Dust to Dust by Melissa Walker

So I read just a bit more then I was planning on, which I'm really happy with! And this current week is shaping up well thus far! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!