Sunday, December 2, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #228, December 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 49:
The Darkest Captive by Gena Showalter, Dead as a Door Knocker by Diane Kelly, High Reward by Brenna Aubrey, In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan, Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty and the Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Raises Hell by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty's Big Trouble by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Rocks the House by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty in the Underworld by Carrie Vaughn, Low Midnight by Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Saves the World by Carrie Vaughn, Spartan Promise by Jennifer Estep, Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 2. Check.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 14. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, this sounds like a lot of books, but the Kitty books are very quick reads, and I'm pretty sure that I can read all of these books! And I can't wait to!

Week 48:
No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige, The Witch Must Burn by Danielle Paige, The Wizard Returns by Danielle Paige, Heart of Tin by Danielle Paige, The Straw King by Danielle Paige, Ruler of Beasts by Danielle Paige, Order of the Wicked by Danielle Paige, Dark Side of the Rainbow by Danielle Paige, The Queen of Oz by Danielle Paige, Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige, Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige, The End of Oz by Danielle Paige, Hallow be the Haunt by Heather Graham, Fade to Black by Heather Graham, Pale as Death by Heather Graham, Echoes of Evil by Heather Graham, Haunted Be the Holidays by Heather Graham

vs.

Hallow be the Haunt by Heather Graham, Fade to Black by Heather Graham, Pale as Death by Heather Graham, Echoes of Evil by Heather Graham, Haunted Be the Holidays by Heather Graham, These Precious Scars by Emily Suvada, Navigating the Stars by Maria V. Snyder, A Justified Murder by Jude Deveraux

Yeah, I read about half of what I wanted to read, and then a few more. I wanted more than I could do, oh, well. I've gotten a good start of this coming week so I'm still fairly confident in doing better! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!