Sunday, December 23, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #231, December 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
Belly Up by Eve Darrows, Down Time by Barry Lyga, Lucky Day by Barry Lyga, Career Day by Barry Lyga, Neutral Mask by Barry Lyga, Blood Boy by Barry Lyga, I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga, Game by Barry Lyga, Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: 5. Check.

Yeah, this isn't a huge week, but it isn't too small, either, so it'll be pretty easy to read!

Week 51:
Crucible by James Rollins, The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst, No Good Deed by Goldy Moldavsky, The Similars by Rebecca Hanover, This Scot of Mine by Sophie Jordan, Valkyrie Symptoms by Ingrid Paulson, Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson

vs.

The Darkest Captive by Gena Showalter, The Similars by Rebecca Hanover, This Scot of Mine by Sophie Jordan, Crucible by James Rollins, Valkyrie Symptoms by Ingrid Paulson, Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson, No Good Deed by Ingrid Paulson

I read all but 1 that I wanted to read (that I've read already) and then read 1 that I didn't plan on, so it works out! Really like that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!