Sunday, December 30, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #232, December 30th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 1:
Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks, Night Season by Eileen Wilks, Good Counsel by Eileen Wilks, Cyncerely Yours by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks, Human Nature by Eileen Wilks, Blood Magic by Eileen Wilks, Blood Challenge by Eileen Wilks, Death Magic by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Ties by Eileen Wilks, Ritual Magic by Eileen Wilks, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Inhuman by Eileen Wilks

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 15. Check.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, it's a pretty good week, I love her writing and this series, so I can't wait to reread it!

Week 52:
Belly Up by Eve Darrows, Down Time by Barry Lyga, Lucky Day by Barry Lyga, Career Day by Barry Lyga, Neutral Mask by Barry Lyga, Blood Boy by Barry Lyga, I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga, Game by Barry Lyga, Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga

vs.

The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst, Belly Up by Eve Darrows, Slayer by Kiersten White, Down Time by Barry Lyga, Lucky Day by Barry Lyga, Career Day by Barry Lyga, Neutral Mask by Barry Lyga, Blood Boy by Barry Lyga, I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga, Game by Barry Lyga, Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga

Yeah, I read all that I wanted to read! Plus 2 or so more, so yeah, I'm happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!