Tuesday, October 1, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge 1st October Sign Up

So I'm going to do my first reading challenge for October, which is less than a week from my last one, whoo! And it's going to be tomorrow, October 2nd, starting at 2, and since I have work on the 3rd, and because I need around 10 hours of sleep each night, which really cuts into my reading, I'm going to end on October 3rd at 7 PM instead of at 2. So maybe I can actually read more than 6 books in my time!

Same goal as always, between 6 to 8 books. And the books that I want to read are Clique Bait, Spellhacker, The Gilded Wolves, The Wicked Deep, Crier's War, Now Entering Addamsville, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, The Deepest Roots, Dare You to Lie, The Gallery of Unfinished Girls, Bombshell, This Darkness Mine, Gem & Dixie, Verify, The Rest Falls Away, 99 Days.

Again some overlap, but I can't wait to try and read all these books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!