Sunday, November 17, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #278, November 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 47:
Chasing the Shadows by Maria V. Snyder, Chosen by Kirsten White, Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir, Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison, The Last First Girl by Stephen Graham Jones

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Some really great books, and a short week, because I do better if there's a few books, then I can read more books that I meant to read on previous weeks.

Week 46:

Blood & Ash by Deborah Wilde, Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stifvater, Heartstone by Elle Katherine White, Dragonshadow by Elle Katharine White, Flamebringer by Elle Katherine White, Novice Dragoneer by E.E. Knight, A Sanctuary of Spirits by Leanna Renee Hieber, Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz, Spartan Destiny by Jennifer Estep, Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw

vs.

Blood & Ash by Deborah Wilde, Heartstone by Elle Katherine White, Dragonshadow by Elle Katharine White, Flamebringer by Elle Katherine White, Winterwood  by Shea Ernshaw, Novice Dragoneer by E.E. Knight

Yeah I didn't read 4 of what I wanted, so it didn't really work out too much, but  there's always next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!