Monday, December 2, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge 1st + 2nd December Sign Up

Well, my last 24 Hour Challenge kinda failed. But I'm going back and my 1st December one is going to be tomorrow, the 3rd, and then my 2nd will be on Friday, the 6th, so I have a bit of rest and recovery time, since after binge reading, I just need a break, you know? And I didn't have one last time, so hopefully this goes better than the last one!

My goal as ever is 6-8 books for each day. There's some repeat books, but some new ones, as well! The books of this week have to be included, Origin, The Sign of the Jaguar, Vitro, Kalahari, Infinity Son, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Race the Sands, and Wicked Hour.

Other books include A Conspiracy of Bones, The Cruel Prince, The Lost Sisters, The Wicked King, The Queen of Nothing, Ruthless Gods, Mages by Fortune, Day Zero, Call Down the Hawk, Spartan Destiny, The Beautiful, Stolen Time, The Spectral City, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, You Owe Me a Murder, and Angel's Mage.

28 books plus 2 short stories, yeah, it's a lot, and hopefully I'll read a lot of them! I'm excited and I can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!