Sunday, December 15, 2019

And I Moved

I believe I mentioned that I was moving. Not far, just a different room in the house. Well, that happened today. Well, yesterday, since it's now the 15th.

I did it almost entirely by myself, I only had help taking apart my bed and putting it back together, everything else, I did. Including 3 dressers, 5 small bookcases and all the books in them as well as the books that were in my big bookcase that got moved out of my room, my bed, and other random things.

I still have a few pieces of furniture to move, like my desk, and empty out my closet and bathroom, but the essentials are in the new room, where I'm now. Boy, though, I'm tired! Time to relax and sleep before finishing it off!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!