Wednesday, December 4, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 3

I read my next book, Spartan Destiny, and I'm going to be reading Sick Kids in Love next! Time to work out, and then to sleep, and then back for reading for the rest of the 24 hours!

My Reading Journey:

A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones
Started On: December 3rd
Finished On: December 3rd, 2:56 PM
Pages Read: 267 of 400

Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill
Started On: December 3rd
Finished On: December 3rd, 10:07 PM
Pages Read: 352

Spartan Destiny by Jennifer Estep
Started On: December 3rd
Finished On: December 4th, 12:55 AM
Pages Read: 273

Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz
Started On: December 4th
Currently On: Page 0 of 300

Goals: 6-8
Read: 3
Pages Read: 892

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!