Sunday, December 29, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #284, December 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Nothing planned! So it's all good for this week! Can't wait to read whatever I want!

Week 52:
Heart of Flames by Nicki Pau Preto, Mages by Assembly by Terah Edun, Off Planet by Aileen Erin, Off Balance by Aileen Erin, Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost

vs.

Hindsight by Iris Johansen and Ray Johansen, Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco, Snapshot by Brandon Sanderson, Legion by Brandon Sanderson, Skin Deep by Brandon Sanderson, Lies of the Beholder by Brandon Sanderson, The Last Odyssey by James Rollins, The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren

Yeah, I didn't read any of what I planned, but it's pretty balanced out, so I'm happy, and I hope to read some of these missed books next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!