Friday, December 20, 2019

Brandon Sanderson Author Page

The Story: I've seen his books around, and yeah, Skyward sounded so great! I can't wait to read more of his books! And I've enjoyed every single one of his books that I've now read, all his YA series that I know of that have more than one book, a few of his short stories, and Elantris! Can't wait to dive in more into the Cosmere!

Website

Series: Cytonic, Skyward, Skyward FlightThe Reckoners, LegionThe Cosmere Series, Elantris, Mistborn, WarbreakerThe Stormlight Archive, Mistborn: The Alloy Age, White Sand, Rithmatist, Dark One.

Cytonic: Defending Elysium and his site, my review, my rereadSkyward and his site, my review, my rereadStarsight and his site, my review, my rereadSunreach and his sitemy review, my rereadReDawn and his sitemy review, my rereadCytonic and his site, my review, my rereadEvershore and his site, my review, my reread, Defiant and his site, my review.

Skyward: Skyward, Starsight, Sunreach, ReDawn, Cytonic, Evershore, Defiant. 

Skyward Flight: Sunreach, ReDawn, Evershore. 

The Reckoners: Steelheart and his site, my review, Mitosis and his site, my review, Firefight and his site, my review, Calamity and his site, my review, Lux and his site, my review.

Legion: Legion and his site, my review, Skin Deep and his site, my review, Lies of the Beholder and his site, my review.

The Cosmere: Elantris and his site, my review, The Hope of Elantris and his site, my review, The Emperor's Soul (part of *Arcanum Unbounded*), my reviewThe Eleventh Metal (part of *Arcanum Unbounded*), my review, The Final Empire and his site, my review, The Well of Ascension and his site, my review, The Age of Heroes and his site, my review, Warbreaker and his site, my review, The Way of Kings and his site, my reviewThe Alloy of Law and his site, my reviewAllomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania (part of *Arcanum Unbounded*), my reviewShadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell and (part of *Arcanum Unbounded*), my review, Words of Radiance and his site, my review, Sixth of the Dusk (part of *Arcanum Unbounded*), my reviewShadows of Self and his site, my review, The Bands of Mourning and his site, my reviewMistborn: Secret History (part of *Arcanum Unbounded*), my review, White Sand, Vol. 1 and his site, my review, Edgedancer and my review, Oathbringer and his site, my reviewWhite Sand, Vol. 2 and his site, my reviewDawnshard and my review, Rhythm of War and his site, my reviewWhite Sand, Vol. 3 and his site, my reviewThe Lost Metal and his site, my review, Tress of the Emerald Sea and his site, my review, Yumi and the Nightmare Painter and his site, my review, The Sunlit Man and his site, my review

Elantris: Elantris, The Hope of Elantris, The Emperor's Soul.

Mistborn: The Eleventh Metal, The Final Empire, The Well of Ascension, The Age of Heroes, and Secret History.

Warbreaker: Warbreaker, Nightblood.

The Stormlight Archive: The Way of Kings, Words of Radiance, Edgedancer, Oathbringer, Dawnshard, Rhythm of War.

Mistborn: The Alloy Age: The Allow of Law, Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania, Shadows of Self, Bands of Mourning, The Lost Metal.

The Hope of Elantris, The Eleventh Metal, The Emperor’s Soul, Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania, Episodes 28 through 30, Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell, Sixth of Dusk, and Mistborn: Secret History, are short stories in Arcanum Unbounded, and his site, set in the Cosmere world.

Rithmatist: The Rithmatist and his site, my review, The Aztlanian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!