Sunday, December 22, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #283, December 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
Heart of Flames by Nicki PauPreto, Mages by Assembly by Terah Edun, Off Planet by Aileen Erin, Off Balance by Aileen Erin, Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost

Tour Books: hNA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this was a pretty good week, not too much or too little, with some really fantastic books! Can't wait to read them!


Week 51:
Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao, Clown in a Cornfield by Adam Cesare, Fireborn by Katie MacAlister, Starborn by Katie MacAlister, Hindsight by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen, The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren, The Last Odyssey by James Rollins, The Pretenders by by Rebecca Hanover, Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco

vs.

Give My Dark the Love by Beth Revis, Bid My Soul Farewell by Beth Revis, Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus, Crown of Feathers by Nicki PauPreto, The Darkest Assassin by Gena Showalter, Mages by Fortune by Terah Edun

Yeah, I didn't read any of what I planned, and I read 6 books vs. the 9 that I planned. Oh, well, it's mostly because I was working more then I'd expected, so I had less reading time. Should have more this week, and I can't wait! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!