Sunday, December 8, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge 2nd December Sign Up

Well, my last 24 Hour Challenge kinda failed again, since it didn't happen again, making this the second one. But I wasn't feeling well, and it turned out that I'm sick. But I'm going to try for a more concise one, tomorrow, Monday, but probably starting tonight.

My goal as ever is 6-8 books this. Some books that I'd like to read is The Stalker, Blood Night, The Darkest Assassin,  Legion, Skin Deep, Lies of the Beholder, Snapshot, The Murders of Molly Southbourne, Life is Short and Then You Die, Conspiracy of Bones, Race the Sands, Infinity Son, One of Us is Lying, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, You Owe Me a Murder, Angel's Mage, Mages by Fortune, Day Zero.

Lots of books, I won't read all of them, but I'll try to read as many as I can! I'm excited and I can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!