Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Years!!! 2020 Version

And another year is done! And another decade, which I've done a post about, here. The year got off to horrible start with having to put Winky down, but it had some pretty good moments, like adopting Jax, and getting a job.

So I do have about the same goals that I always do, so here they are!

1. Like the past 7 years now, wow, just read. Reading is my love and passion, so any book that I want to read, I will try to, even if it takes years to get around to it! I read over 800 books for 2 of the last years, and then about 500 in the other two, and 700 than 600 for 2 years, and then around 560 this year. A bit less than last year, but I was working again, so less reading time. So my goal for this year is again 400! Though officially for Goodreads, it's 365 again!

2. Blog regularly. Reviews will be a subset. I mean posts, having them up on time, in finished form, not the form of the meme, without the actual content of the day. Finished on a pretty good note with this, I did fall behind sometimes, but I'm pretty caught up right now regarding meme posts! And I even had the form of the meme posts for 2020 done by mid-December, so that was a bit early, and less work now!

2. A. Reviews. My goal is still for them to just stay current, trying to write the review of the book, the day that I finish the book. That way, my thoughts are nice and new, and I don't have to struggle to remember some character, or some important part of the plot, or funny little details! I'm pretty much on point here, and hopefully I'll continue the trend!

3. Take care of my health. This has a few prongs, from losing weight, which I know is a pretty staple new years resolution, but I've never made it before, and I started my journey last September and have been working steadily on it since then, so I'm doing pretty well with it and have hope that I'll continue it! It means eating pretty healthy, it means exercising, it means drinking lots of water, and it means sleeping a good number of hours. It also means taking care of my skin, which is something relatively new to me. I did start this up, but then lost it, so hopefully I'll pick it back up again.

Yeah, the same goals, copied and pasted from last year, with little updates here and there. I'm predictable, but I don't really have any year goals like I do for the decade.

What are your guys' goals for 2020? Hope you make them, and made last years! Here's to a great new year! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!