Saturday, July 4, 2020

Do I Have that Book Tag

So I know this is goes easier in video format, but I don't do videos. Anyways. Here's a link to the original tag, all credit there! And I know that there's a sequel to this tag, but I watched a video that had the prompts, and so now I have an idea of them, so it wouldn't be fair to do it right now. Maybe in a month or two when I've forgotten them, because this was pretty fun!

I saw someone doing this challenge, and I played along for a bit, but I want to see how well I can do myself. So I got 5 questions in, in 1 minute.

1. Do you have a book with deckled edges? Acheron by Sherrilyn McQueen
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover? Universal Alien by Gini Koch
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story? Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long? Demon Crown by James Rollins
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter? Sea Glass by Maria V. Sndyer

For these next questions, I'll start a timer, read the question, think of a book, and stop it, marking the time, and then add it up when I'm done. Yeah.

6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book? Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong-0:02:05 seconds.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name? Evernight by Claudia Gray-0:02:23 seconds
8. Do you have a book with a character's name in the title? Garbiel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard 0:10:12 seconds
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it? A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas-0:52:18 seconds *1
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show? Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs-0:01:58 seconds
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else?  (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality...) Timeless by Alexandra Monir-0:09:23 seconds *2
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover? Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare-0:09:42 seconds
13. Do you have a poetry book?  No. 0:00:13 seconds.
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it? An Abundance of Katherines by John Green-0:00:30 seconds
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you? Sins of the Angels by Linda Pitevin-0:55:42 seconds
16. Do you have a book of short stories? Corsets and Clockwork Anthology-0:02:21 seconds
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long? The Invasion of Tearling by Ericka Johnson-1:16:32 seconds *3
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare-0:00:41 seconds
19. Do you have a graphic novel? No. 0:00:30 seconds
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors? The Blood Gospel by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell-0:01:49 seconds

*1: The first map is a magnified look of one part of the continent, the other page and map has the full continent, so it counts.
*2: I don't know if she was famous, per se, but she was a singer before she was an author, she just did a post about here.
*3: Technically, it's 511. But when I looked at the front, the first two pages were a map and a part one page, the writing started on page 3, so it counts, darn it!

 4:46:19. Probably less, because during the video, I finished before the person did. And maybe it's unfair that my poetry and graphic novel questions were so easy, because no, I don't have any, I know I don't because I don't like poetry, and I'm not interested in graphic novels. I've only read a couple, and two was by a favourite author, and the others were in the Avatar universe. So I knew I didn't own any. And all of these books besides Starcrossed and An Abundance of Katherines are in my room, so that was easy to look and find them.  Technically City of Glass is usually in my book room, but I'm planning on reading it soon because it fills the prompt of what book was adapted, so it's currently in my bedroom.Yeah. So that was a bit hilarious to me and made it super easy to answer the question.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!