Tuesday, July 28, 2020

We Have the Title of Rise of the Warlords #1!!!!

Yeah, we have the title and the series title, of the new series in the same world as the Lord of the Underworld, by Gena Showalter!

The Warlord!
Taliyah Skyhawk and Alaroc 'Roc' Phaethon's story.


He plans to wed his virgin bride—and sacrifice her to his god. A duty he has never hesitated to to. Until now.


I was kinda thinking that we were going to get Hades book, but yeah, we're getting Taliyah, I think she's the last Skyhawk sister to get a happy ending, and I can't wait! Also, I'm glad that we have this new series, because all of the original Lords and Ladies have had their happy endings, so yeah, new series, new title schemes, and I can't wait to see what this cover looks like, and to read this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!