Friday, July 31, 2020

To Be Continued Readathon Update 8 and Wrap Up

So I read my last book for To Be Continued Readathon, and it was Red Sister, and it was for Right Back Where We Started From. Well, that was close! I mean, I started off fine, but then I had to read the last 3 books in less and less time. But I made it! Yeah!

My Reading Journey:

Havoc by Ann Aguirre
Prompt Fulfilled: Top of the TBR Pile
Started On: July 4th
Finished On: July 4th, 9:39 PM
Pages Read: 320

Breakout by Ann Aguirre
Prompt Fulfilled: Boss Level
Started On: July 5th
Finished On: July 5th, 2:03 AM
Pages Read: 336

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Prompt Fulfilled: Wildcard
Started On: July 5th
Finished On: July 5th, 9:51 PM
Pages Read: 485

The Persuasion by Iris Johansen
Prompt Fulfilled: The Road is Long
Started On: July 11th
Finished On: July 11th, 11:54 PM
Pages Read: 464

Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
Prompt Fulfilled: I Like Them, Another!
Started On: July 12th
Finished On: July 12th, 8:49 PM
Pages Read: 560

Truel1f3 by Jay Kristoff
Prompt Fulfilled: New Kid
Started On: July 30th
Finished On: July 30th, 11:58 AM
Pages Read: 480

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Prompt Fulfilled: Procrastination
Started On: July 31st
Finished On: July 31st, 8:48 PM
Pages Read: 459

Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
Prompt Fulfilled: Right Back Where We Started From
Started On: July 31st
Finished On: July 31st, 7:46 PM
Pages Read: 480

Prompts Left: None!
Read: 8
Pages Read: 3584

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!