Friday, July 24, 2020

Reading Rush Update 7 and Wrap Up

So I read my last book for the Reading Rush, and it was No Good Deed, which is for Birth Stone. Yeah, I finished the Reading Rush prompts! And there's still 2 days left! So yeah, I'm happy with that! Now to read all the other books in other TBR piles!

Outside In by Maria V. Sndyer
Prompt Fulfilled: Outside Your House
Started On: July 20th
Finished On: July 20th, 11:16 PM
Pages Read: 326

Nyxia by Scott Reintgen
Prompt Fulfilled: First Book Touched
Started On: July 21st
Finished On: July 21st, 11:44 PM
Pages Read: 371

The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix
Prompt Fulfilled: Starts With The
Started On: July 22nd
Finished On: July 22nd, 4:15 PM
Pages Read: 461

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
Prompt Fulfilled: Read More of Genre
Started On: July 22nd
Finished On: July 22nd, 8:46 PM
Pages Read: 387

Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Prompt Fulfilled: Inspired a Movie
Started On: July 23rd
Finished On: July 23rd, 11:53 PM
Pages Read: 480

Blood Countess by Lana Popović
Prompt Fulfilled: Different Continent
Started On: July 24th
Finished On: July 24th, 6:34 PM
Pages Read: 320

No Good Deed by Kara Connolly
Prompt Fulfilled: Birth Stone
Started On: July 24th
Finished On: July 24th, 10:57 PM
Pages Read: 341

Prompts Left: None left!

Read: 7
Pages Read: 2686

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!