Sunday, July 26, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #314, July 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 31:
Nothing Planned!

I have another free week to read whatever I want from my various TBR piles. And there's so many! I just hope I can finish them, though I'm not going to get to them all!

Week 30:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Inside Out by Maria V. Sndyer, Outside In by Maria V. Snyder, Nyxia by Scott Reintgen, The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson, Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton, Blood Countess by Lana Popović, No Good Deed by Kara Connolly

Yeah, I read all of the books on my Reading Rush TBR, and so most of the ones on my Wheel of TBR. So I'm happy with the books that I read, and I hope I read a good deal more books before this month is out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!