Monday, July 20, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #476, July 20th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #475
Teaser Tuesday #483
WWW Wednesday #483
WOW #479
Will the Time Come #476
Third Sentence Thursday #466
Random Reads #452
First Lines Friday #479
Book Blogger Hop #145
Last Letter, First Letter Reading Challenge Update 75
The Reward Challenge Update #461
Wheel of TBR #8
How Well I Stuck to It #313
Wrote that Review Update #310

Week 29 Reviews:
On the Come Up
The Persuasion
Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe
Deathless Divide
Shadow of the Fox
The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, Part One
The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, Part Two
The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, Part Three
The Unseen
The Queen
The Pale Dreamer
The Bone Season
Blood & Honey

Make Your Myth-Taker Readathon:
Update 34
Update 35
Update 36
Update 37

Page-a-Thon:
Update 21
Update 22
Update 23
Update 24
Update 25
Update 26
Update 27
Update 28
Update 29

Random:
Magical Readathon 2020 N.E.W.T.s Sign Up
A-Z Reading Challenge 2020

OK, so I got  posts in 7 days, What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want, which is the TBR's from reading challenges! Can't wait to get it it!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy! I’m still so behind!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel so behind, though! I mean, the Make Your Myth-Taker ended in June, but I just want to finish all the books on that TBR! Thanks! And thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm alternating review books with audiobooks right now but have a really massive audiobook next on the stack (35+ hours). Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, man, that's a lot of audiobooks! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your reading challenge TBRs. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to need it, there's so many books to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I admire people who can keep up with reading challenges! Also blogging challenges. One silver lining of the pandemic for me has been getting back to blogging about books. But my attention span for reading is still way down. I listen to a ton of audiobooks, but still in a distracted way because I'm doing other things at the same time.
    Here's my Monday update:
    http://baystatera.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7-20-20-imwayr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying, but it's going to be close for all 3 of them! And yeah for more blogging! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!