Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WWW Wednesday #5, May 11th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Thanks to Should Be Writing  for starting this!

I am currently reading Days of Gold, the second in the series, and I have all 4 out from the library, so I can't wait till I've read all of them! The series is really good so far, so look out for my reviews soon!
I just finished reading Lavender Morning, which is the first book in the series, and it was excellent! Going to post review soon!
I'm planning on reading this book next, even though I don't own it quite yet, but I've read the first chapter, and it's great! Something about the cover-there's a weird thing in her mouth, pretty sure that it's a tooth, but it just looks a bit weird

*note that this is a week late, and so I know what I read, and such, and I bought this on Wednesday :)

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!