Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WWW Wednesday #6, May 18th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Thanks to Should Be Writing  for starting this!

I am currently reading Nevermore, and I'm really enjoying it! Hope you guys check this book out if you haven't already! You really feel for the characters, and I have some very strong emotions for both the good guys, and the bad guys!















I just read The Scent of Jasmine, which was the 4th book in the series, and it was excellent! Can't wait till the next book comes out! Don't know when it'll be, but it'll happen, yeah!
















I'm going to be reading Master of None next, I think-I'm running out of library books that I haven't read yet! Whoo! This is nice, so that I can read other books, like the ones that I own!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. I loved Jude Deveraux's historical romances. Her contemporary ones are not as good.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making my way back to YA. Will have to add Nevermore to that pile. Thanks!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any Jude Deveraux before but see plenty of her books around. This series sounds good!
    Here's my WWW:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to stop going to the library and start reading what I own too! I've read Jude Deveraux, but not that series, I'll have to check it out!

    Kris @ Reading on Planet Caddick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I liked the historical ones better, but I liked the contempory too :)
    Yes, check these books out! I love them! (reading Master of None now) They are great!
    And checking out posts :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!