Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 21 Review: Silent Army

From Goodreads:
The pulse-pounding sequel to State of Decay

Federal agent Nico Wachalowski must stop Samuel Fawkes from awakening his own private army of zombies even if it means killing the woman he loves-now resurrected as a "Revivor"-permanently.

My Review:
I received this book from Goodreads-and I'm glad I did! It was quite good, and it introduced me to a new author, one I'm going to look for. It was engaging, suspenseful, and full of characters and choices that I really liked. It brought depth to the plot,. and the complexity, that everything had to come together, I rather enjoyed it, it was quite a great book!

I loved seeing Nico and the others again, they were great characters whom I loved reading about, they brought the story to life, they were the story, their actions where the primary action in the plot. It was good to see, and I had a good time reading about it.

I loved how the plot from the first one was carried into this one, and was expanded, and the tension was upped, too.

If I received any book from Goodreads, I would choose this one again and again (though I might pick the first one, then this one, so I could have both...) Silent Army was an excellent one, one that I hope you guys try out!

Author: James Knapp
Series: Revivor #2
Read: May 28th, 2011
Source: Received a copy from Goodreads
Reason Why: Sounded really great!
Publisher: Roc
Published: October 5th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!