Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout of Books Mini Challenge 1

Bout of Books

So this challenge is hosted by The Book Barbies, and it is a "If you like X, try Y" challenge, of recommendations. 

So, here's mine:

If you like witty/sarcastic humour, try Sherrilyn Kenyon.
If you like books that turn out to have ghosts, try Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook.
If you like rare creatures, try The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent.
If you like mysteries with a twist, try The Chronicles of Elantra series by Michelle Sagara.

So there's 4 recommendations. What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!