Sunday, October 19, 2014

How Well I Stuck to It #5, October 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 43 Review:
Platform 21 by T.R. Patrick, Fuse by Julianna Baggott, Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning, Cooper by Harper Sloane, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Sunday: Warrior by Ellen Oh, King by Ellen Oh, Get Even by Gretchen McNeil, After the End by Amy Plum, Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch, My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal, Luminosity by Stephanie Thomas
Monday: Air Bound by Christine Feehan, Polaris by Mindee Arnette, The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney, The Invisible by Amelia Kahaney, The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy, Precious Blood by Tonya Hurley
Tuesday: Passionaries by Tonya Hurley, Stray by Elissa Sussman, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker, Salvage by Alexandra Duncan, Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper
Wendesday: Ice Hunt by James Rollins, Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios, The Taking by Kimberly Derting, In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Bridge of Snow by Marie Rutkoski, The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Thursday: Claiming the Highlander by Kinley MacGregor, Born in Sin by Kinley MacGregor, Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson, The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Bloggett, The Savage Blood by Tamara Rose Bloggett, Death Sworn by Leah Cypress, Death Marked by Leah Cypress
Friday: For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison, The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison, The Holidays Are Hell Anthology, Voyage by Diana Gabaldon, I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre, As Long As You Love Me by Ann Aguirre, The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguirre

Tour Books: Platform 21. Check.

Review Books: Passionaries, The Savage Blood. Check.

NetGalley: Fuse, My Last Kiss, Luminosity, The Legacy of Eden, Dead Over Heels, I Want It That Wya, As Long As You Love Me, The Shape of My Heart. 8 which means I can have 5 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: King, Get Even, After the End, Snow Like Ashes, Polaris, The Invisible, Stray, Beware the Wild, Salvage, Exquisite Captive, The Taking, In A Handful of Dust, Death Sworn, Death Marked. 14 which means I have have 12 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: Voyage. No check.

Rereads: Ice Hunt, Claiming the Highlander, Born in Sin, For a Few Demons More, The Outlaw Demon Wails. 5. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Kiss of the Highlander, Cooper, The Fault in Our Stars, Air Bound, Mortal Danger, Magic Bites, The Winner's Curse, Scent of Shadows, Holidays Are Hell. 9, but 5 are exceptions, which means I used up 3 of my extras from above. Check.

So another week where the only thing that didn't make it was the Memes, and that everything else was just fine. Hopefully next week Memes will pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!