Friday, October 31, 2014

Follow Friday #156, October 31st

 Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: What books would you give to newbies in your favorite genre?

A: Favourite genre? YA, I'd have to say either Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder or any YA Jennifer L. Arementrout or Richelle Mead book! Romance, Acheron and Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter and Dark Prince by Christine Feehan! For thriller, any James Rollins book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

8 comments:

  1. Acheron, how I love thee! Seriously though, I love the Dark Hunter series and Acheron is by far my favorite! I just wish the first half of the book had been longer! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Acheron was the first book in the DH series that I read, and I read it in a day. So good! I wish the opposite-that we got more time with him and Tory! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Of all the books you listed I have to agree that the Dark Hunter series is awesome. It topped my list. Have a great weekend and thanks for the recommendations!

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's just such a fantastic series! I can't wait for Dragonbane! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Any of Jennifer L. Armentrout's books are so fun! Definitely worth a read!
    Sarah
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're so good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I like James Rollins, Richelle Mead, and Sherrilyn Kenyon too.
    I'll make sure I'm following. I forgot to do it before I started typing my comment, but I'll do it :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all some of my favourite authors! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!