Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dan Wells Author Page

The Story: People had said great things about Partials, and yeah, I just had to try it out! Loved it so much, but yeah, can't wait to read the whole series, and check out his other books!

Website

Series: Partials Sequence, John Cleaver, Mirador, The Zero Chronicles.

Partials Sequence: Isolation and his site, my reviewPartials and his site, my review, Fragments and his site, my review, Ruins and his site, my review.

John Cleaver: I Am Not a Serial Killer and his site, my review, Mr. Monster and his site, my review, I Don't Want to Kill You and his site, my review, Next of Kin and his site, my review, The Devil's Only Friend and his site, my review, Over Your Dead Body and his site, my review, Nothing Left to Lose and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!