Saturday, October 18, 2014

Christopher Paolini Author Page

The Story: Lots of people were reading the Inheritance Cycle, and yeah, it just sounded really good! And I watched the movie with my grandparents in the theatres, and yeah, while it wasn't as good as the books, it was pretty OK!

Website

Series: The Inheritance CycleTales from AlagaësiaFractalverse.

The Inheritance Cycle: Eragon and his site, my review, Eldest and his site, my reviewBrisingr and his site, my review, Inheritance and his site, my review, my rereadThe Fork, the Witch, and the Worm and his site, my review, Murtagh and his site, my review.

Tales from Alagaësia: The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!