Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cynthia Hand Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Unearthly, and yeah, it just sounded really great, and yeah, just read it, and it was just awesome, and unique and yeah, loved it, and I've loved the whole series! I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Unearthly, The Lady Janies, Mary.

Unearthly: Unearthly and her site, my review, Hallowed and her site, my review, Lost Scene from HallowedRadiant and her site, my review, Boundless and her site, my review.

The Lady Janies: My Lady Jane and her sitemy review, my rereadMy Plain Jane and her sitemy review, my rereadMy Calamity Jane and her sitemy review.

Mary (Spin Off Series of *The Lady Janies*): My Contrary Mary and her site, my reviewMy Imanginary Mary and her site, my reviewMy Typhoid Mary and her site.

Stand Alone's: The Last Time We Say Goodbye and her site, my review, The Afterlife of Holly Chase and her site, my review, The How & the Why and her site, my review, With You All the Way and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!