Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dan Brown Author Page

The Story: I've read most of the series before, and yeah, I do have a copy of Deception Point, and yeah, need to reread it so I can finally read Inferno! Such a great series, though he goes through females, like, one per book! Love the history and the twists and the turns!

Website

Series: Robert Langdon.

Robert Langon: Angels & Demons and his site, my review, The Da Vinci Code and his site, my review, The Lost Symbol and his site, my review, Inferno and his site, my review, Origin and his site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Digital Fortress and his site, my review, Deception Point and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!