Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cora Carmack Author Page

The Story: Everyone was talking about the Losing It series, so I had to check it out, to see what it was all about! And was just sucked in, because it was just awkward, and yet so funny, and adorable! Loved it so much! Can't wait to read everything she's ever written then published!

Website

Series: Losing It, Rusk University, Stormheart.

Losing It: Losing It and her site, my review, my rereadKeeping Her and her site, my review, Inking Him and my review, Faking It and her site, my review, Finding It and her site, my review, Seeking Her and her site, my review.

Rush University: All Lined Up and her site, my review, All Broke Down and her site, my review, All Played Out and her site, my review, All Closed Off and her site, my review.

Stormheart: Roar and her site, my review, Rage and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!