Saturday, October 18, 2014

Claire LaZebnik Author Page

The Story: I just had to read Epic Fail, it just sounded so awesome, cute, and yeah, just got it from the library, and I devoured it, it was just a great, funny, hilarious contemporary book, one that I just enjoyed so much!

Website

Stand Alone's: Epic Fail and her site, my review, The Trouble With Flirting and her site, my review, The Last Best Kiss and her site, my review, Wrong About the Guy and her site, my review, Things I Should Have Known and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!