Monday, October 27, 2014

Courtney Allison Moulton Author Page

The Story: Found the series, and yeah, it looked really great, so I read the first 2 books really quickly, and then had to wait for the last one! And yeah, really enjoyed this series a lot, and I can't wait to read what she writes next!

Website

Series: Angelfire.

Angelfire: A Dance With Darkness and her site, my review, Angelfire and her site, my review, Wings of the Wicked and her site, my review, Shadows in the Silence and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Wardens of Eternity and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!