Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Dilemma...

...that I'm having, is that I'm starting to not see the point of continuing my reward challenge posts, I just don't have the funds to be buying the books. But I joined other memes to add counts towards the reward challenge, and if I decide to stop doing the reward challenge posts, well, what's the point in continuing the meme posts like WTC, RR, heck, even WoW books. They take up time, and if I got rid of them, then I would have more time to devote to other things.

Another reason to not continue the reward challenge posts, is that while it puts in the list of the books that I've read that week in the order that I read them in, well, Goodreads, and my reviews list in WAYR posts, does pretty much the same thing, just a bit more digging might be required with tour books. So I don't really need it there.

It's just that I've done these memes for so long, that stopping them feels wrong for some reason. I'm a creature of habit, and change is not something I like. Sure, I could stop the reward challenge posts and keep the meme ones, but again, the point? It seems like half of them, it's only me participating, plus I have two that are for books that have been on my TBR pile for a long time.

So yeah, a dilemma that I've been thinking about. Any thoughts would be welcome, for my personal little quandary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!