Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Update 1

May Clean Sweep ARC Challenge
Ok, so I read Get Dirty, and yeah, now to read The Immortal Heights!!!!

My Reading Journey:

Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil
Started On: May 6th
Finished On: May 6th, 7:54 PM
Pages Read: 268

The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas! 
Started On: May 6th
Pages Read: 0 of 282

Books Read: 1
Goal: 25 Books
Pages Read: 268
Reading Next: Making Pretty, Dust to Dust, This Heart of Mine, The Improbably Theory of Ana & Zak, The Perfectionists, Vanished, Extraordinary Means, Twisted Fate, Endangered, City Love, Even in Paradise, The Secrets of Attraction, The Cost of All Things, No Place to Fall, Relic, Crashland, Playlist for the Dead, Maid of Wonder, Solitaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!