Sunday, May 3, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #33, May 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 19:
Saturday: Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil, Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker, Dust to Dust by Melissa Walker, Dream of Me by Quinn Loftis
Sunday: The Improbably Theory of Ana & Zak by Brian Katcher, The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard, Vanished by E.E. Cooper, Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Monday: Twisted Fate by Norah Olsen, Endangered by Lamar Giles, City Love by Susane Colasanti
Tuesday: Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot, The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine, The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
Wednesday: No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown, Relic by Heather Terrell, Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu
Thursday: Twinmaker by Sean Williams, Crashland by Sean Williams, Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
Friday: A Thief Before Christmas by Jennifer McGowan, Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan, Maid of Wonder by Jennifer McGowan, Solitaire by Alice Oseman

Tour Books: Dream of Me. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: Get Dirty, Dust to Dust, The Improbably Theory of Ana & Zak, The Perfectionists, Vanished, Extraordinary Means, Twisted Fate, Endangered, City Love, Even in Paradise, The Secrets of Attraction, The Cost of All Things, No Place to Fall, Relic, Making Pretty, Crashland, Playlist for the Dead, Maid of Wonder, Solitaire, 19  Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

The first full week of ARC Month reading, so yeah, not going to be following the outline for this month! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!