Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #39

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Passion Unleashed, Frostfire, A Questionable Client, Magic Bites, Magic Burns, Magic Strikes, Magic Mourns, Magic Bleeds, Magic Dreams, Magic Slays, Magic Tests, Magic Gifts, Gunmetal Magic, An Ill-Advised Rescue Part 1, An Ill-Advised Rescue Part 2, Magic Rises, Magic Steals, Magic Breaks, The Vision, Blood Grave, Dream of Me, Get Dirty, All For You, Dead Moon Girl, The Twilight Saint, Glimmerglass, Shadowspell, Sirensong, Kavachi's Rise, Never After, The Blood Keeper, The Shadow Society, Mystic City, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for The Forgiven Duke, A Duke's Promise, Feral, Virtuosity, The Last Degree, Bone Wires, Surrender, Faery Tales & Nightmares, Don't Breathe a Word, A Million Suns,  so I have 10 of 25 reviews written!

And this week, I want to review the final bits of September 2012, April 2013, October 2012, March 2013, rereads and other books in the series!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!